Tuesday, July 7, 2020

Playing With Color

These are some of the painty papers I am making to use as background pieces for my art journals and for my collages. I love color and it is easy to be artsy when playing with different shades. Today, it was cool shades of green and blue.

The green ones were made with water-soluble markers and the blue with art crayons that were brushed over with a wet brush. I have found that before I spread medium over them, I must seal them or the colors will run, so I sealed them with watered down glue. That is why the first one looks shiny.
For some reason, the glue makes them glistening and quite transparent. Which opens up a whole realm of creative possibilities...

I'd like to share some of my quotes, for journaling, hope you like them:





Take care and keep on creating!




No comments:

Post a Comment